|Virginia Point of Fork Arsenal|| || ||Virginia||1783||1803|
| || || |
| || |
Established by the State of Virginia at the confluence of the Rivanna and the James
River. Three new buildings were authorized by the Act of July 4, 1783, "to be erected on the
ground where the State Magazines were lately built and destroyed by the enemy."
The arsenal produced bayonets, gunlocks, parts, and ramrods, in addition to restocking and
repairing arms. About 1803 the equipement and supplies were removed and the arsenal closed.