|Roper Sporting Arms Company||Rifle Avenue||Hartford||Connecticut||1868||1876|
| || || |
| || |
In 1868 C.M. Spencer (see Spencer Repeating Rifle Company) purchased the Roper Repeating Rifle Company. After having moved all activities to Hartford he reopened the company under the name of Roper Sporting Arms Company in 1869.
12 gauge 4 shot revolving shotgun, 28 1/2" barrel, half stock
12 gauge, 4 shot, right side
.44 caliber rifles
It is believed that the over-all production did not exceeded 600 guns.