Charles H. Rigdon, Jesse A. Ansley, Andrew Smith and Charles Keen assumed the contract of
Leech & Rigdon in January of 1864 and produced about 500 revolvers. Further 1000
revolvers were made on their own. They have twelve cylinder stops instead of six stops.
Approximately, 150 were stamped AUGUSTA, GA. CSA on the barrel and the other
850 only with CSA.
.36 caliber percussion, 6 shot revolver, 7,5" barrel with 12 stops, marked
"Augusta. GA- C.S.A.", production approximately 1,000 in 1864 and 1865