|Phoenix Armory||Corner of Second Avenue and 22nd Street (same address as W.W. Marston's store)||New York City||New York||1850||1870s|
| || || |
|Ordnance Department, December 18, 1861||10,000 Gibbs carbines|
Armory owned by William F. Brooks and William W. Marston. The 1062 Lucius H. Gibbs carbines were made in
this armory in 1863 prior to a fire. See Lucius H. Gibbs.
Tradename of Marston, W.W. & Co.
left side right side