Back to Homepage

Lefever Sons & Co.

Name Street Town State From To
Lefever Sons & Co.   Syracuse New York 1876 1878


Patent Date Remarks
     


Contract for
   


Product
Company name was changed to D.M. Lefever in 1879, to Lefever Arms Co. in 1889, in Lefever, Sons & co. in 1899 and purchased by Ithaca Gun Co. in 1926. The name Lefever still figured on guns manufactured until 1948.

Shotguns, double barrel, hammerless, side-by-side