Most likely Sr William Henry was William Henry the first. Therefor this William Henry would be the 2nd.
In tax list of 1780 for New Nazareth he was stated as gunsmith with
£ 120 assessed value of property
In 1798 he built a gun facory several miles north of Nazareth, at a place along the
Bushkill Creek that he named Boulton. He moved out of Nazareth as the town committee
was unable to make a quick decision about the construction of a new gun-factory. He asked
for permission to erect a two-story workshop in Nazareth. This in order to respect
the contract. Most likely the Henry's Gun Factory.