|Asa Waters II|| ||Millbury Part of Sutton which became Millbury in 1813)||Massachussetts||1808||1841 or earlier|
| || || |
| || |
Renamed Asa Waters and Son. Asa Holman Waters inherited the business in 1841 at his father's death.
The armory was in full operation under government contract, especially to supply arms for the war of 1812.
Muskets under the 1818 and 1823 contracts.
.54 caliber smoothbore, Model 1836 Flintlock Pistol, 8 1/2" round barrel, about 23000 manufactured from 1836 to 1844